Our unique ability is identifying and acquiring multifamily assets that have a compelling value add component and can be acquired at an attractive basis relative to competing properties. Our strategy centers on the acquisition, rebranding, and operation of undervalued multifamily properties. We research and uncover properties that are mismanaged, under marketed, and/or poorly maintained. We create value in our projects by rapidly executing renovation plans, driving top line revenue and reducing operating expenses to drive NOI growth, and making existing management more efficient. The result is an asset that quickly increases in value, while also producing a predictable monthly income, as well as favorable tax advantages.
STRATEGIC WEALTH SYSTEM (SWS)
- Stabilize property to optimum performance.
- Provide strong leadership.
- Build a strong community.
- Commence property business plan.
- Signage for new management & new attitudes.
- Strategic improvements on building exterior including roofs, paint, landscaping, lighting, entrance, security gates and video surveillance.
- Custom Interior upgrades.
- Add washers & dryers.
- Add BBQ area.
- Add dog run.
- Add gym.
- Add community room/game room.
- Increase rents & decrease expenses.
- Implement Utility Bill-Back System.
- Add additional income sources.
- $1 million – $20 million.
- 20 – 150 units.
- B and C multi-family properties are preferred in B to A markets with value-add opportunities.
- Prefer properties constructed in the mid-1970’s and newer to avoid common construction inefficiencies found in older assets but will consider others on a case-by-case basis.
- The entire southeast cost including North Carolina (with focus on this state), South Carolina, Georgia and Florida.
- 80%. However, we will consider reposition opportunities if the properties are well-located and present value enhancement opportunities.
- Consistently looking to acquire assets with opportunities to add value through physical improvements, curing of deferred maintenance or with opportunities to improve management efficiency.